Details on Accident and Sickness (A&S) and how to obtain your certification!
What is A&S?
a.) Ethics & Professional Practices, plus exam
b.) Accident & Sickness, plus exam
What are my purchasing options?
- Flat Fee - $199.00
- Subscription, offered at $100 (One Time - Activation Fee) + $30 (Recurring Monthly Charge).
- Live Webinars, additional flat fee of $199.00
Note: You must have a CIPR # to register.
For more information on this, please click the link below:
What can I expect after purchase?
- You will receive an automated email confirming your purchase almost immediately after making the purchase.
- You will receive a receipt and a confirmation code from the system to the contact method of your choosing. This is a basic security measure to confirm your contact method.
- Within one business day of your successful completion of the certification exams, you will receive a congratulatory email that includes details on how to pay and register for your provincial exam with your regulatory body.
- Upon passing the provincial examination, you will gain the opportunity to apply for an Accident & Sickness Insurance License in your jurisdiction except for Quebec.
**This course allows you to apply for a license to sell Accident and Sickness Insurance products.
The next steps for most are to then register for Top-Up, which includes the latter half of the HLLQP course material.
For more information, click the link below: