If you launch an exam on RapidLMS and a blank screen pops up, there’s a high chance that Nito the exam engine is blocked by the browser’s cookies blocker. Follow either or both steps below to fix this.
Disable “Block Third-Party Cookie" on the Browser (Chrome)
- Launch chrome://settings/content/cookies on a new tab in your browser
- Turn-off the Block third-party cookies settings after clicking 'Cookies and other site data'
- Return to RapidLMS, refresh the page, and relaunch the exam
Unblock and Allow Cookies on Nito (RapidLMS Exam Engine)
- Launch the course that contains the exam module
- Click on the tiny red box (cookie) found in the top-right corner of the address bar
- Click on “Show cookies and other site data..."
- Click on the “Blocked" tab
- Scroll to > nito.rapidlms.com and select it
- Click the “Allow" button and then Done
- Reload the page and proceed with the exam