Getting Started. A non-visual comprehensive guide to creating an account and buying courses. Links to steps after course purchase included!
Our goal is to help to register quickly, get trained easily, and become certified before you know it!
Sign-up at Danatec.com (or your respective URL, we have many storefronts associated with the platform!)
- Select your course
- Click the 'Buy Now' button
- Select 'Create Your Account' (Corporate if you are assigning training to others, Learner if you're buying for yourself)
- Add your first name/last name/email address or cell phone number and agree to the 'Terms and Conditions"
- Click 'Create Account'
- You will now be back at the cart. Click the green button that says 'Purchase' and enter your credit card or Visa/Debit to pay for the course
- Click 'Purchase.' This completes the purchase.
- Click 'Continue' at the bottom right-hand side of the screen on the page with your Receipt. This prompts the system to distribute the courses/licenses to your account.
- The page will redirect you to your profile.
- You will receive a confirmation code to your contact method. Look for the banner asking you to confirm your information, click it, type in the code, and click 'Confirm.'
- You're set! You can now either distribute or take your course(s).
Other relevant articles for Learners:
Other articles relevant to Training Managers or Corporate Accounts after sign-up/purchase:
If you want to take one of the courses you purchased yourself, click here:
For info on distributing training to your learners, click here:
**For a visual sign-up guide, please visit this article:
You can reach us anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us via chat or phone at 1-800-465-3366 (from 8AM - 5PM MST)