This guide will walk you through the steps required to register for the course you're looking to take, how to create an account and to begin training.
Our goal is to help to register quickly, get trained easily, and become certified before you know it!
Sign Up at Danatec.com
- Select your course
- Click the green button that says 'Buy Now'
- Select 'Create Your Account' (Corporate if you are an employer assigning training to others, Learner if you will only be buying training for yourself)
- Add your first name/last name/email address or cell phone number and agree to the 'Terms and Conditions'
- Click 'Create Account'
- You will now be back at the cart. Click the green button that says 'Purchase' and enter your credit card or Visa/Debit to pay for the course
- Once you have created your account and paid, you will have access to the material.
If you are a Training Manager and want to take a course you purchased under a Corporate account, please go here:
You can reach us anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us via chat or phone at 1-800-465-3366 (from 8AM - 5PM MST)