As a Training Manager, you can assign training to employees and users at will. Normally we'd recommend you use an email address or at least a phone number to create their account; however, we know that this isn't always possible.
As a Training Manager, you can create Learners under the 'Manage' tab in 'Learners' you can create accounts for your employees.
1. Select 'Create New Learner' and add First Name and Last Name, and then assign the training you want them to do.
2. After the account is created there will be an activation code that appears next to the name.
3. Provide the employee with the activation code and get them to go to the Danatec.com login page (top right on danatec.com)
4. Toward the bottom left, there is a section that says 'Activate My Account'.
5. Input the activation code and follow the prompts to activate the account by creating a password and adding any missing information that they can provide.
The user will then have access to the account and their training. Please ensure that they write down their password and save it somewhere.
As a Training Manager, you will need to inform them that they need to valid email or cell phone number attached to their account so you can continue sending them invite links.
You can reach us anytime via email at email@example.com or contacting us via chat or phone at 1-800-465-3366 (from 8AM - 5PM MST)