The Training Manager that owns the organization is able to invite other training managers to join the organization.
As a Training Manager, you may want to gain access to a specific Learner, or group of Learners, from another Training Manager within the Organization. This is possible to do with our Organization feature.
Follow the steps below to invite another training manager to your Organization:
- Log into your training manager account. From the dashboard, you can select your name in the top right-hand corner to show a drop-down menu.
- Select the 'Organizations' option.
- Click on the name of the organization.
- Click on the Members tab.
- Click on “ +Invite Member” and type in the email address from the training manager’s rapid account.
Please note: You are only able to add a training manager as a member of the organization. Adding a learner will not allow them to view courses or other learners.