Please see below to learn more about changing ownership of licenses.
There is two kinds of changes that can be made:
- Ownership changed from a Training Manager to an Organization
- Ownership changed from one Organization to another Organization
Please note, once the license ownership is changed from a training manager to an organization, this action cannot be reversed. However, license ownership can be changed to a different organization at any time.
Steps on how to change the license ownership:
- Log into your training manager account and head to the 'Manage License' tab under ‘Training’.
- Locate the course you’re looking to edit the ownership of and click on the arrow to the left of the course name to select the License ID.
- Select the option ‘Share' from the drop-down ‘Manage’ menu to the right of the selected License ID.
- In the “Share License to Organization” box, select the name of the organization you would like to share the license to and then click on ‘Submit’.