Your comprehensive guide to your Learner account on our Rapid Learning Management System.What is a learner account?
This is your personal training account. Individual to you, your comprehensive learning center, and certificate wallet. This provides you access to the full suite of courses across all sites associated with our platform.
Who needs a learner account:
- Any individual purchasing training for themselves.
- If you don't yet have a learner account, click here for info on how to sign up:
For the visually inclined:
You can access your profile and profile menu* by clicking on the icon shown here:
You can review and download receipts from previous orders here.
- Please contact us for subscription receipts, the feature to access these will be available later this year.
You can adjust your personal account information here!
What others in your organization, if you're a part of one on the platform, can see about you.
*This menu list is also available when in your account, in the menu bar on the left-hand side of the screen, at the bottom. The order in which the items appear is the same.
This is your interactive learning menu within your account.
Your Learning Menu:
This is where you'll find your courses. This menu will show you everything you have yet to take or have already taken.
- You can interact with courses in 3 ways:
1. Begin - For courses that you haven't yet started.
2. Continue - For courses already in progress.
3. View - For courses already completed.
This is where you'll be able to see and download pdf copies of the certificates obtained for completed courses.
- For instructions on how to download your certificate, click here:
This is where you'll be able to interact with your subscription if you have one.
- You can cancel and resume your subscriptions yourself from this menu.
- This is also where you'll add courses from the catalogue you're subscribed to, to your My Courses menu to take.
How to contact us:
Chat: The red bubble in the corner is a way to interact directly with our bot, knowledge base, send us a ticket outside of business hours, and chat with us during business hours.
We're happy to help you further!