Details on Top-Up from A&S and how to obtain your certification!This is intended for licensed Accident & Sickness (A&S) Insurance professionals who now wish to top-up to full HLLQP.
The courses contained in A&S, along with your success at the provincial examination and approved application for your A&S license with your regulatory body, allows you to proceed with Top-Up.
**If you have not obtained A&S yet, please visit the following link to obtain before proceeding with Top-Up: A&S
What is Top-Up?
a.) Segregated Funds and Annuities, plus exam
b.) Life Insurance, plus exam
c.) Ethics & Professional Practices, plus exam*
*This module is required only for agents that earned their A&S licenses prior to January 2016.
What are my purchasing options?
- Flat Fee - $150.00.
- Subscription, offered at $100 (One Time - Activation Fee) + $30 (Recurring Monthly Charge).
- Live Webinars, additional flat fee of $199.00
Link to Purchase:
Note: You must have a CIPR # to register. For more information on this, please click the following link: CIPR, What is it and how do I register?
What can I expect after purchase?
- You will receive an automated email confirming your purchase almost immediately after making the purchase.
- You will receive a receipt and a confirmation code from the system to the contact method of your choosing. This is a basic security measure to confirm your contact method.
- Within one business day of your successful completion of the certification exams, you will receive a congratulatory email that includes details on how to pay and register for your provincial exam with your regulatory body.
- Upon passing the provincial examination, you can pay and apply for a Life Insurance License with your provincial regulatory body.**
Note: All applicants require sponsorship from an insurance company - the specifics on documentation required are available on your provincial regulator's website.
It is our recommendation that you speak with your direct supervisor or manager about sponsorship or licensing.
**This does not include Quebec Residents.